Lincoln and Omaha Home Inspection Services
A professional Nebraska home inspection gives you an independent, unbiased view of any problems and their proposed solutions, so that you will have all the facts you need to make a sound, informed decision.
Depending on the size and condition of the home, a thorough home inspection will take several hours to perform, usually between an three and a half and four hours. Larger and older homes usually take longer. Ideally, you will accompany your inspector during the consultation, so that you will have visual reinforcement of your written report.
Home inspection reports are completed within 24 hours or the same day.
Your Home Inspection Includes:
A thorough home inspection in Nebraska will include the following:
- Roof (shingles, flashings, chimneys, vents, trim and gutters, drip edges, skylights, downspouts, and other visible roof related items)
- Plumbing and Fixtures (water pressure, water distribution system, hose bibs, sinks and faucets, bath/showers and toilets, sanitary system, and other plumbing system components)
- Heating and Cooling Systems (furnace, air cleaning parts, ductwork, electronic monoxide testing, electric gas sniffer testing, air conditioner and lines, and other visible related HVAC components)
- Basements, Crawl Spaces, and Foundation (insulation, ventilation, posts, vapor barriers, utility attachment, structural items, floors and walls, and columns)
- Attics (insulation, ventilation, rafters, joists and collar ties, trusses, wiring attachments, and other visible related items)
- Interior (floors and ceilings, walls, stairs and banisters, finishes, sinks, cabinets, shelving, built-in appliances, smoke detectors and safety-related items, and other visible interior-related components)
- Electrical Systems (service entry and clearances, service panel, switches and outlets, visible wiring and junction boxes, grounding system, and other related electrical components)
- Exterior (siding materials, attachments, windows, doors, sashes and lintels, vents, entryways, and other visible exterior related components)
- PLUS Environmental Issues, Decks and Porches, Fireplaces and Overall Structure